xenia dentist xenia cosmetic dentistry
Moms are the best! If you are a Mom, you know that there’s not always time to focus on yourself and your health. So with Mother’s Day just around the corner we thought we would take a moment to suggest some easy ways (no Botox or plastic surgery involved) to brighten up your look, take care of your oral health, and keep everyone guessing about your age.
- Get rid of those old dark fillings: Modern, non-toxic tooth-colored restorations are a great investment. Not only will you look younger, these fabulous composite fillings are less likely to break and crack so so you’ll be better protected against damage and decay in the years to come.
- Treat yourself to whitening: As we age, teeth tend to darken naturally, although “adult” beverages like coffee, tea, and red wine can speed up the process. Whitening is one of the fastest and easiest ways to bring that youthful glow back to your smile.
- Consider veneers: Are your teeth chipped, stained, cracked, misshapen or all of the above? Dental veneers can give you the flawless smile you’ve always wanted. And a flawless smile exudes radiance and confidence. Veneers are thin porcelain coverings that fit perfectly over teeth and can completely transform a smile in just a few visits.
- Straighten things up: Even if your teeth are naturally straight, shifting can occur after years of biting, chewing, and grinding. Facial muscles can also change over time which can lead to crookedness. Invisalign™ Orthodontics is a fantastic way to fix these issues without wires and metal in as little as 10 weeks!
- Missing some teeth? Tooth loss is never fun and can make you feel and look older. Dental implants are simply amazing. Not only can they keep your smile and the structure of your mouth intact, they can help you eat, speak, and smile more naturally. Gaps in the mouth due to missing teeth will cause the existing teeth to move in order to fill the gaps, and can result in a poor bite and a crooked smile. Also, missing teeth can lead to bone loss in the jaw which can give the face that dreaded sunken-in appearance. Implants can help keep the bone structure in place while keeping your teeth strong and healthy.
Cosmetic and restorative dentistry can dramatically improve your smile leading to more confidence and a better quality of life. And contact us for a special Mothers Day offer! (Hint: It’s an amazing offer on KoR Whitening!) We wish all of you remarkable moms out there a beautiful Mothers Day filled with family and fun!
image credit: wallpaper-gallery.net
xenia dentist xenia cosmetic dentistryread more