For a limited time only: KoR Whitening for only $299!! (Normally priced at $499) So…..here are The Top Ten Reasons to Whiten Your Teeth:
10. It’s inexpensive…relatively. Meaning if you compare it to other cosmetic procedures like face-lifts and liposuction it’s downright cheap! Let’s face it – most of us don’t mind looking younger and fitter than we actually are. A nice white smile is associated with youth!
9. 40 is the new 30…(In my case 50 is the new 25…I wish.) You should include both your skin and your teeth when going for that more youthful look…there is no point having fresh-looking dewy skin only to have yellowish teeth.
8. There is no surgery involved with having whiter teeth! (See #10.) Teeth whitening options are simple and risk-free.
7. Whitening will remove those pesky red wine stains.
6. Better oral hygiene. This just makes us here at the dental office happy. If you invest in a whiter smile, it makes sense that you will take better care of it by being dedicated about flossing and brushing consistently. And visiting us regularly! This leads to you being healthier overall. And that will make YOU happy!
5. Need a confidence booster? Let’s face it, yellow teeth can be embarrassing. There’s nothing wrong with giving the ‘ole self esteem a jump-start with a bright beautiful smile.
4. Looking to change it up on the career front? A white smile on your Linked-In profile pic will make an excellent first impression!
3. Special occasions. YOU can be the envy of your former high school classmates at your reunion with a pearly white smile.
2. Are you a smoker and want to quit? Here’s a thought: Getting your teeth whitened could help you reach that goal. Avoiding spoiling your new white teeth with cigarette stains could work as a great incentive.
And the #1 reason to get your teeth whitened:
1. Nothing can stop time from passing. Sometimes the aging process can cause teeth to yellow and make them look old and unhealthy…totally not your fault! But it can lead us to feel old and unhealthy! Teeth whitening is a fantastic, simple, and inexpensive way to help improve the way we see ourselves. And that projects a confident you to the rest of the world!
affordable xenia dentist/emergency dental